Lodge Hill is an inclusive 32 acre site. All of our outdoor activities are as accessible as possible for all levels of ability.
Accessible equipment includes:
- Trolley access to the underground tunnels system
- Specialist harnesses for our zip and climbing tower
- Accessible bathrooms and bedrooms in our main house
- Accessible woodland lodge with adjacent parking
- 'We Cycle Too' fully accessible bikes
- 60 metre abseil descent for wheelchairs down our sno-tube hill
- All access adventure trail
Please talk to us about any additional needs you have or for anyone within your group and we will be able to provide advice as to the best activities and equipment we have to make your visit enjoyable and exciting.