Short Breaks Family Activity Day
Come along to our Short Breaks Family Activity Day for children under 18 with a disability, their family and friends!
Saturday 22nd February 2020 10am - 3:30pm
Activities on this day will be: Archery, High Zip Line, Nature Trail, Orienteering, Rifle Shooting, Sno-tubing, Forest Knights, Freedom Through Fun, Under 5's Play and Arts and Crafts
All these activities for JUST £5 PER PERSON!
- Please be aware, the format of these days have changed. Lunch is no longer provided so please bring a packed lunch which can be eaten in our Bradbury Hall.
- Tea, coffee, squash and biscuits will be available to purchase on the day.
- Mobiloo (fully accessible toilet and changing facility) will be available all day.
- Pre-booking is essential for these days.
- Booking closes Wednesday 19th February 2020.
- All children must be accompanied by a parent/carer at all times.
To book, please call 01798 831411 or use the contact form on our 'Contact' page!